Make every Target run count this holiday season.
Hattie Larlham has partnered with Target as a participating charity in the Target Circle community giving program. Each quarter, Target identifies a collection of nonprofits across its US shopping districts to be Target Circle partners. These partners are eligible to receive votes from Target customers in their region through the three-month voting period. Target customers who join the Target Circle program- which offers a variety of exclusive sales, savings opportunities, and more- earn a vote for every purchase they make. As each quarterly voting period wraps, Target awards grants to the nonprofits based on the percentage of votes they received.
What does that mean? From now through December 31, every purchase you make at Target or Target.com will earn funds for us!
How to get started:
1. If you don't already have a Target Circle account, download the app to your phone or visit www.target.com/circle
2. Set your store to Streetsboro, OH (as long as this is the store you select in your app, it doesn't matter which location you shop at!)
3. Navigate to the "My Target" tab and select Target Circle. From there, you'll have the ability to vote for nonprofits in your area and we'd love it if you chose Hattie Larlham.
Every purchase you make = 1 vote earned, so keep voting every time you shop online or in store.
The more votes Hattie Larlham gets, the more money Target donates to us at the end of the year.
When you shop in-store, be sure to enter your phone number or scan your Target Circle barcode in the app at check out to earn your vote. Shopping online? As long as you’re logged in to your Target Circle account, every order will earn you a vote!
Three ways to earn your vote!
1. Log in to your Target Circle account and shop online from the comfort of your home.
2. Shop in-store at Target & scan your app's wallet barcode - OR - enter your mobile number at checkout.
3. Enter your receipt number online within 7 days of your in-store purchase.
Black Friday? Cyber Monday? Giving Tuesday?
Make every day count during the gifting season.
Now through Giving Tuesday, November 30, you can DOUBLE your support for Hattie Larlham by shopping our Target-exclusive wish list registry this holiday season!
Making a monetary donation can sometimes feel impersonal and distant, especially during the holidays. This wish list features daily-use items that will make a real impact at Hattie Larlham. You can give the gifts of comfort, joy and achievement to a person with disabilities by shopping our registry online or in-store.
What’s even better? Through Tuesday, November 30, every wish list item purchased is being MATCHED by our generous friend, Mr. Ron Barber, and his dedicated team at RG Barber Consultants, CPA in honor of Giving Tuesday, a global day of giving.
Hattie Larlham Foundation Team
Volunteer Coordinator & Community Liaison
Chief Development Officer, Hattie Larlham Foundation