The Hattie Larlham Foundation in partnership with the Kinetico Water are inviting the community to GET WILD and go the distance at the 2nd Annual Hattie Larlham ThriveK: Run & Roll for All Abilities on Sunday, May 7 at Cleveland Metroparks Zoo!
The ThriveK is an inclusive race day focused on empowering all abilities and includes a timed 5k Run & Roll (8:30am) as well as an untimed 1-Mile Walk & Roll (9:00am). Runners, walkers, strollers and wheelchairs are all encouraged and welcomed! All ThriveK proceeds directly benefit Hattie Larlham programs, services and facilities.
Early Bird (through March 31): $25 for 5K/walk or $75 for family
Pre-Registration Pricing: $30 for 5K/walk or $85 for family
Day-Of Registration: $35 for 5K/walk or $95 for family
Note: Family Registration includes 2 adults and up to 6 children (18 and under)
- On-course motivation and fun provided by the Cavaliers Powerhouse dance team and everyone's favorite mascot, Moondog
- Full-day admission to the Zoo
- Runner shirt and bag
- Access to post-race afterparty and award ceremony held at the Zoo's Palava Pavilion
- On-course hydration station and afterparty refreshments
- Music and more
- Registration/Packet Pick Up - 7:00AM
- 5k Run & Roll - 8:30AM
- 1-Mile Stroll & Roll - 9:00AM
- 5K Run & Roll - Chip Timed Results
- 1 Mile Stroll & Roll - Untimed
5K Awards will be given to the top 3 male and female overall finishers
Your support makes a direct impact in the lives of people with disabilities Hattie Larlham serves throughout Ohio.