“At Hattie Larlham, it is our mission to build relationships and ensure that employees feel valued and motivated to contribute to the success of our organization and the persons served. Our goal for new employees is to go from me to us, to Team Hattie Larlham.” – Danielle Hunter, HR Manager of Employment & Employee Relations
Do you want to be a part of a mission that is built on compassion by helping some very special people strive for daily comfort, joy and achievement? Hattie Larlham supports individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities, as well as employees by providing mutual respect, inclusivity, and fairness to all.
Our ideal candidates are kind, honest, reliable, and want to receive great benefits while being recognized for their dedication to a stable, growing organization. We put people first and are committed to maintaining a safe, healthy, and secure work environment.
The work at Hattie Larlham has tremendous rewards. Aside from the intangible personal rewards, employment at Hattie Larlham offers many benefits. All employees enjoy the following comprehensive benefits:
- Success Coaching – Hit the ground running and build confidence in your work and home life with the assistance of your own personal Success Coach during the first year of employment.
- Paid Training – Learn everything you need to be successful in your career like CPR, First Aid, proper lifting techniques, how to maneuver a wheelchair, and understanding non-verbal cues.
- Bonus Pay – Earn extra money with excellent performance, years of service, and by referring eligible friends and family to work at Hattie Larlham.
- Recognition – Work hard and enjoy catered meals, food trucks, awards, and plenty of chances to win things like baseball tickets, gift cards, zoo memberships, and so much more!
- Career Growth – Learn and grow with Hattie Larlham as we strive for competitive pay and fairness to all qualified candidates.
- Discounts – Save money on meal planning, electronics, cell phone bills, travel, amusement parks, and more!
- Wellness – Save money to retire well with our employer match retirement program and stay healthy by joining wellness challenges each year.
- Paid Time Off – Work 24 hours or more per week to be eligible for PTO.
- Health Insurance – Work 30 hours or more per week to receive health, dental, and prescription coverage.
- Full Benefits – Receive all the benefits above and more when you’re hired to work 36 hours or more. Full-time employees receive a free life insurance policy, six paid holidays, employer paid short term disability and bereavement leave.