Hattie Larlham Employees Honored During 2020 Year-End Virtual Event
In place of what would normally be an in-person luncheon and end-of-year celebration, Hattie Larlham went virtual in 2020 to honor its top-performing employees. These outstanding staff members were nominated and selected as award recipients across three categories: Rookie of the Year; Manager of the Year; and STAR Employee of the Year.
The STAR (special thanks and recognition) program is the primary employee recognition program for recognizing and rewarding high performing employees who demonstrate Hattie Larlham’s core values in their daily work. Each year, the STAR committee receives hundreds of employee nominations, and in 2020, 108 total STAR awards were given.
These 2020 STAR Employees of the Year, selected from among the 108 total awards given in 2020, consistently have a positive impact on persons served and coworkers and demonstrate a commitment to our mission and values.
2020 STAR Employees of the Year
- John Regan, Asst. Home Manager, ICF Group Homes
- Anita Stewart R.N., Nurse Manager, Health Services
- Hannah Bratcher, Director of Respiratory Therapy, HLCCD (runner up)
- Shyranda Monroe, Lead Job Coach, Hattie's Doggie Day Care (runner up)
- Erica Reece, LPN, Health Services (runner up)
- Erin Montanye, Residential Manager, Residential Services (runner up)
The Manager of the Year award category is new in 2020. Hattie Larlham is fortunate to have an exceptional management team and this award was created as a way to honor the work of those who continually go above and beyond in support of persons served and Hattie Larlham employees. Some of the qualities of an exceptional manager at Hattie Larlham include: accountability, fairness, kindness and empathy, innovation, collaboration, and inclusive leadership. Congratulations to all nominees, and to these Manager of the Year award winners for Hattie Larlham North and Hattie Larlham Central.
2020 Managers of the Year
- Cassie Natal, Community Integration Manager, HLCCD
- Allison McCoy, Residential Manager, Residential Services
- Nicole Long, LPN/Manager, Constant Companions (runner up)
- Anita Stewart, Nurse Manager, Health Services (runner up)
The Rookie of the Year award recognizes the exceptional efforts of first-year employees at Hattie Larlham. Management staff across Hattie Larlham nominated many deserving Rookie staff members, who demonstrated exceptional attendance and work ethic, commitment to the Hattie Larlham mission and values, and leadership by example. Thank you to all of our first-year employees, and congratulations to our Rookies of the Year.
2020 Rookies of the Year
- Aspen Clemons, Direct Support Professional, HLCCD
- Erin Montanye, Residential Manager, Residential Services
- Kloe Mercorelli, Job Coach, Employment Services (runner up)
- Patty Poe, LPN, Health Services (runner up)