At Hattie Larlham, we hire compassionate, honest and motivated employees to work together for the common good of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
If you are in high school or college, Hattie Larlham is the perfect place to start a career in health care. If you’re a natural caregiver, you’ll feel at home while caring for the people who need it most. And once you take part in the exceptional care we provide while enjoying our comprehensive benefits, you might want to stay a while to join the employees with over 40 years of service at Hattie Larlham.
Browse Northeast Ohio Opportunities
Short on time? No worries!
Submit your resume below and our Talent Acquisition Team will reach out to you to discuss the best opportunities for your skills, experience, and interests.
Let's find your perfect fit!
Your future is bright at Hattie Larlham and we can't wait to see you shine.
Upload your resume & let us know how best to reach you to discuss your perfect fit on our team.
- Apply to the position you’re qualified for and interview with a Recruiter.
- Interview with a Manager while the Recruiter processes your application.
- Accept job offer and complete the Pre-Employment Drug Screen requirement.
- Meet with Recruiter to be fingerprinted, complete paperwork and provide the following documents:
- Valid Driver’s License or State Identification Card for identification purposes.
- Social Security Card for employment tax purposes.
- Documentation to complete the I-9 Form (ex: Driver’s License, State ID Card, Passport, Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, etc).
- Official proof of graduation as required of position.
- Complete Paid Training.
In recognition of Hattie Larlham’s responsibility to the people who receive services and to its employees, Hattie Larlham reaffirms its commitment to cultural diversity. Hattie Larlham will ensure fair and equitable treatment in its employment practices, volunteer involvement, selection and management of vendors, suppliers and contractors.
It will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, religion, military service (active or inactive), veteran status or any other basis protected by state or local laws. Hattie Larlham’s commitment to equal opportunity applies to fair treatment in job recruitment, job placement, job compensation, promotion, job training, transfers, layoffs, termination, education and social and recreation programs.
Reasonable Accommodation Request
Hattie Larlham is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Contact Human Resources if assistance is needed by calling 1-800-233-8611 ext. 8291 or sending a message.